This page provides a detailed overview about the Studio Menu´s reference Settings.
Use this dialog box to change the basic settings of Intera, including which language is used, units of measurement, time, speed, etc. Intera currently supports metric and English units.
Mail Configuration Settings
- Head camera behavior on error: There’s a possibility to automatically move the head toward active endpoint and take a snapshot using the robot’s head camera upon any kind of error while the task is running.
- Do nothing: Do not take a snapshot (unless set in task to do so using Workspace Snapshot node)
- Save snapshots locally: Take a snapshot and save it locally to the task’s memory.
- Send email and save locally: Take a snapshot and save it locally to the task’s memory. After that, send an email with the snapshot and error description to the address above using the settings above.
- On Error Send Email To: Insert a valid email address here, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Service Host: Set the mail server address, for example: smtp.mailtrap.io
- Mail Service Port: SMTP mail server port, for example: 25 or 465 or 587 or 2525
- Mail From Address: Enter sender’s address or username, for example: email@example.com
- Password: Enter sender’s password to the SMTP mail server
- Enable TLS (Yes\No): Enable secure connection to the SMTP mail server using TLS (Transport Layer Security).
Current available languages are:
- 中文 (Chinese)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- 한국어 (Korean)
Note: Be careful changing to another language. The new language must be understood in order to change settings and revert to the original language if necessary.