This page demonstrates an application regarding unloading a rotary table and provides in-depth information about the task development.
- Application – Video
- Gripper Information
- Task Overview
- Create and Set Up Signals
- Loop If Node – Line Unloading
- Completed Task - Video
Application – Video
- Unloading four parts at a time from a rotary indexing table on to a conveyor
- The rotary table will send a signal to the robot when it indexes.
- There will be a landmark on the inside of the tool plate on the rotary table and on the conveyor for the initialization on start up.
- Length= 150 mm
- Weight= 600 grams
- COM= 50 mm
Note: This task was created using Intera 5.0. Some differences may be seen if you are using newer versions of Intera.
Create and Set Up Signals
- Create the a Machine Index signal as an input.
Loop If Node – Line Unloading
- Add a Loop If Node for the unloading part of the task.
- Set the condition to Machine Index (signal/io/in)= true
Completed Task - Video