The procedure below describes how to perform a factory reset. If Intera will not boot up properly, a factory reset may be used to reset the robot´s operating system.
Note: All tasks will be deleted. A backup may be recommended. Please refer to Export Task.
- USB Keyboard
- Intera 5.1 or newer
- Power down the robot
- Plug in a USB keyboard. On Sawyer the USB ports are located in the front panel of the controller box
- While the robot is booting up, press Shift + R on the keyboard. If there is extra text after the colon, press the backspace key to remove it
- Press the Tab or Arrow key and navigate to Factory Reset
- Press Enter. The Robot will start the recovery process
- Once the recovery process is completed, the robot will reboot on its own
- Unplug the USB keyboard from the robot
- Once the robot is rebooted, navigate through the software menus and verify whether the robot is working properly and as expected