This article provides information of how to troubleshoot a gripper conflict.
In case your are running into a gripper conflict, which occurs at every restart, please proceed with the instruction as follows:
- Open the Extension Gallery
- Open all Subtasks, which are linked to the main task.
- After all Subtasks have been opened, click on the Tooling Gallery.
- As you can see, a gripper conflict occurs. Now click on resolve.
- After clicking on resolve, the gripper conflict should disappear. Now, all tasks need to be saved by clicking on the Studio Menu and on Save All Tasks.
- After rebooting Sawyer, the gripper conflict will not appear anymore.
In case the gripper conflict persists, please contact the support team by issuing a new ticket.