This page provides a detailed overview about the various applications.
- Core Applications
- Test and Inspection
- CNC Machining
- Loading and Unloading
- Molding Operations
Packing cases, packaging parts and materials, and stacking layers for different types of products and containers.
TEST AND INSPECTION
Multi-point inspection with a single camera, force measurement sensing.
Loading/unloading CNC machines; support varied cycle times and finishing operations, increase uptime, and lower scrap rates.
LOADING AND UNLOADING
Moving parts to and from tables, cases, conveyors, fixtures and more, maintaining counts and re-orienting parts.
Tending injection molding machines; reduce cycle times increase machine time utilization and reduce errors.
PCB HANDLING AND ICT
Tending circuit board testers; move and manipulate delicate components throughout the process.
Tending press brake machines; improve worker safety and satisfaction, increase productivity, improve quality.
- Location: Example basic packaging task from a static position into a box
- Vision: Example consumer goods packaging task using a vision detection pick and place into a box
- Layers using variables: Example plastics packaging task with layers of parts packed into a tote separated by a divider. Uses variables for simple logic.
Test and Inspection
- Quality assurance: Water pump vision inspection and pull force test
Loading and Unloading
- Unloading: Unload a rotary table